December 13, 2007

Friends

Was chatting with frenz and looking thru some websites when I came across this awesome poem that I decided to post it in my blog as an appreciation to all those who have been part of my life...friends and family alike....


A friend is someone we turn to when our spirit needs a lift,
A friend is someone we treasure for our friendship is a GIFT,
A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy and grace.
And makes the whole world we live in with meaning and a better place.
To all my friends.....this friendship will continue to b awesome in my life...an inspiration to me, a motivation for me to love
let those awesome memory be the drive to keep us hoping...
Hoping for a better future...
For a better community,
a better WORLD!
"our FATHER in HEAVEN,
HAllowed be THY name,
Thy KINGDOM come......."

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007