December 10, 2007

HOPE

When was it again?
Was it yesterday that I made this decision?
Or was it weeks or months?
When was it again?
The last time I cried and cursed the situation?
the whole world fallen apart...
Was it me who chose to ignore the people in the street?
the suffering of others that went unheard...
is that lonely pal waiting for a touch of love...
what IS it that I mean when I said love?
Could I been too busy to feel that warmth again?
is a hug too hard for me to give...


......


Everything seems so messy...
so uncertain...
REligion falls apart,
Not the politics...nor the social elite...
what is there now?




.....
...

HOPE?

it could be something left...
a matter of CHOICE perHaps,
fear seems to collapse
when that choice is made in the heart
to stand for what is right and true.
To stand for justice
For mercy
and for LOVE...


it is not about being a hero anymore...
not about me....not about you...
but about a community of people
an inclusive community...
where people of different race would come together
not about dominance,
Nothing to do with conversion...
but everything to do with learning,
A process of growth together.

Is this just a DREAM??
war has yet to stop...it will not if none of us care



Was it a picture of victory or defeat?
Does it matter any more?
Maybe it is not about "successful story" anymore...


Maybe and just maybe
with this


I continue to HOPE ON...



No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007