December 26, 2007

Things change...

1933, 1939, 1960, 1962...

even cadbury's wrapper changes from year to year...





A different story from time to time...a process of growth...


story of friendship...


of brotherhood...




of love and hope...



Christmas is over and it makes me wonder what kind of story that I have written throughout the last few years. Probably some of the drama is successful on stage while some don't really appear to be yet it is not about how "beautiful" the story is decorated...it is about how much is there in the story...the content of it.

I posted some of the photos I took before with my friends and families. I looked back and see how that change have took place. At one point of time, that change stopped taking place as I settled down and being comfortable at things...
Probably I was more comfortable at just sticking to the status quo....(taking these line from HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL) yet I know that it is not me. I am growing up, becoming a man....(hopefully a good man) and trying to make sense of my life.

At the end of this Christmas, I knew that this is the start of something new and something that is going to continue on...

This Christmas makes me realize something and I constantly ask myself this question..."what kind of story that I am telling the world today?"

What kind of stories are you telling?

This is part of my Christmas story...just part of it...(wink!)

What a Christmas...a reflection of the year...quiet, simple, and shining little here and there...

Zooming into other stories...

image of successive story...loL!


the start of something new...(taking it from HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL...i know it's lame...=P)


Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!




2 comments:

  1. i've come across a quote by this guy named E.B. White saying 'The only sense that is common in the long run,is the sense of change.' Changes are constant n we gotta accept that fact.Nothings gonna stay the same forever.Ironically, i'm still learning to live the best out of the ever changing life we all have to lead.Honestly, i still hate changes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the time people look at changes in life through circumstances and how the appearance have differ from how it used to be. Yet I believe the more important change lies in the heart and the mind. I used to believe in order for me to learn more new things so much logic and research are necessary yet so many times I have neglected the imaginative part which is why so much that seem so blur as I walk through the changes. The Earth is constantly rotating, the Sun is constantly burning and it is getting hotter by the day...what is relevant in the past might not make sense to the world today. There is a need for us to reimagine how things can be done and start experimenting on it...probably that is how science come about...well, again...no one likes changes yet it is bound to happen, even at this moment when I finish my last statement...nothing remains the same.

    ReplyDelete



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007