January 01, 2008

Holiday in Penang...

just before the trip....

Just a few days before the New Year, I had a holiday trip to Penang. It was a tiring and yet one experience that I will cherish and embrace as it was a time for the family to get together. I really am glad that my bro has always shown me what it means to care and love for my family. I knew I will never be such a blessing to my family like my brother is to the family but I will learn to play my part even if it is in small ways.

On the road to Penang...

the apartment where we stay...


swimming like a pro

beach party...with my uncle and aunty along...




Even in a holiday trip you need a break...
up: my family in the living room taking a nice break
below: my dad ready to take a short nap

me, Jovian and sister....what was I looking?? I think it is a pretty girl that caught my eye...


SOME NICE SHOTS FROM THE TRIP...










And that sums up the short and simple trip of mine with my family to Penang. It was incredible to have my parents, bro and eldest sister along with my two uncles and aunties as well as my cousins...the VIANs...(only my family members would understand this)

Well, to my second sister, Chiew Lian, hope these photos keep you updated...loL! Happy working and looking forward to see you.

Signing off....muaaaxxXX!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello..my dear brother. I am totally envious..coz it looks like you all are having so much fun. Tell me more when I am back this week..and hope you have a nice break...:-)

    ReplyDelete



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007