February 06, 2008

Just watch I AM LEGEND...I know I am a bit slow but really that show was interesting...credit goes to Will Smith for that emotional part he played in the movie when Sam was infected and eventually killed by him.

I think that movie has a lot of reality element in it...the fact that the world is full of "virus" and those virus are infecting people everywhere....soon the human instinct will even disappeared.
And yet despite of all the "messiness" on Earth, there is lil hope here and there...that really is the message from that movie at the last part of the movie.

Well, anyway for now, just a simple wish to all readers...HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
I have to go already...dinner time with family....=P

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007