March 16, 2008

Finding meaning...

Thinking bout the next step almost always made me wonder what is this life all about?
Was just spending some time with my good buddies yesterday and not much serious conversation, only some silly jokes and dinner together.
I remembered watching a series where the actor said, "I'm someone that is serious about my life and am responsible with the things that I do. I just don't know what I want in life yet...that's all."
It made me laugh thinking about that remark for I felt that was what I wanted to tell people around me. But then again if I'm serious about my life, I should at least know what I want right? loL!
I am listening to the new album by the Backstreet Boys and I like the beat very much...give me much space to relax and think. I don't really know what to blog anymore....politics seem to be a hot topic lately but I prefer to keep quiet on this...probably politics does not make much sense to me at the moment. Well, maybe my dad was right...I am still young...so much more bout life that I do not know.
Aiks...boredom seems to stick with me.
Everything that I do becomes a routine and eventually bored. haha! Could this be life?
If I were to live in this way for the rest of my life, it will definitely be a NO!
I want to explore this world a lil bit. Enough of just exploring it through the net....but guess again, nothing is going to come true without money. Sucks! Yesterday when I went to Liang Hin's place, I saw him watching CONSTANTINE again...and it made me think how funny is it that these people just care about Heaven and Hell but forgot bout this life now. Maybe not so much of the movie but more so of the people I used to spend a lot of time with...erm...to name some would be like Aunty Esther, Pastor Chan, Uncle Cheow Leong and to be honest many more.
Just felt like mentioning their names here in my blog for the first time....haha! out of anger but I think I have every right to state what I feel inside after spending so much time under their leadership.

I will find my own meaning in this life. I know that this life is beautiful...it only need more people to really care for the living

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007