March 09, 2008

Just stop work.
Election is over.
Now what??
STPM results coming...OMG!!
Haha! really been freaking out now that the results are coming out on Tuesday noon. Honestly I am not confident these time around for the examination results. But what has been done is over...now the past is history...time to look forward. Recently was thinking a lot about what to do next. Although I heard a lot of people mentioned about studying overseas under loan and stuff...I felt it really isn't worth it. For me to spend so much on studying, coming out into the working world will be full of burden...full of debt. I rather be studying in cheaper university (that's if I get to enter also) cause how many fresh graduates are going to earn 5 figure salary. Hmm....basically everyone be earning around the same amount....it is just how fast you will be getting increment. I believe that the working world is different and yes, a lot of people said it's dirty. But I want to believe that doing the right thing will also be a key factor to be successful.
Anyway that is all another story.

Haha! Well, now I guess it is time to come back to Earth and look at more possible choice.
Actuarial science seems to be providing a good path for a good career but how long will that take? Probably some people will think that I am trying to push the time into so short that it is impossible but really, I think only that will motivates one to go the extra mile in everything.
I might consider actuarial science though and if I get to enter the university....great...I'll be going in but chances are...hmm...let's say it's a lil negative.
Anyway guess these are the things that really have been occupying me. Friends, I never think that growing up will be such a difficult process but now that I am in it, I understand that it takes more than just believing and talking about growing up.

Just the other day, a friend told me that my blog is more or less the same in the content. In some ways, I agreed. I guess it was the way I look at life and at that point, I knew that I have never really been looking outside the box. If I am able to look at this world in another spectacle, I would probably be learning more about the abundance of this world.
The next thing I will be focusing on is MUSIC....I wanted to get myself playing guitar again, probably learning a bit of piano....(not sure if my aunty will have the time or not though). Well, let's just said I am trying to allow my emotion to be moved by a different platform. LOL! Perspectives, mentality, emotional, spirituality....I think it is all connected....probably it is like an attractive force among these elements and also some repulsive force when these connection are being too close. But then again, it all seem too organize at the moment.....I think all these platforms will still be changing all the time...just read something from the "HOO-HAH" of the GENERAL ELECTION lately...changes are bound to happen, only dead people that don't change.
How long have you been a dead people???

2 comments:

  1. hey bro..i'm onlining in my hotel lobby in germany now..so sorry..i intended to msg u before i left but then somehow forgotten to in the midst of last minute packing..lol..yeah results are coming out and i'm freaking out too..i noe how badly i did..haha..jz feel the lost of not being able to be present in skool wif everyone else to collect the results..i'll be calling mr karu instead to find out..anyway good luck for ur results n u'll have my full support n confidence in u..yumcha when i get back k..i kinda miss home..haha..take care n enjoy as much as possible before we have to face judgement day..lol...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey KianHin, just wanna wish ya all the best for your results as well. take care! keep in touch...

    -Audwie-

    ReplyDelete



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007