April 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Liang Hin!

I felt as though growing up take away that joy of celebration at times, where life seems so complicated. Really, Liang Hin...I did not spend a lot of time with you during your birthday this time around and honestly I felt terrible because you're the best buddy I ever known.
Anyway Liang Hin, I hope that for all these years that we have come to know one another, this friendship will continue to be a strength and blessing to you in your daily life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bro!
This journey has been entirely different because of what you have chose to give to the young people.

1 comment:

  1. hey bro, no worries man...we can still go celebrate again anytime soon....

    thanks for all the hearty plannings you've put in. you have always been a great blessing and encouragement..with a big heart to love. thanks buddy!!

    ReplyDelete



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007