June 12, 2008

scholarship interview

I have the scholarship interview in KL tomorrow....(to be honest I do not what to prepare myself.)
Anyway I only hope for the best tomorrow...not to forget about the PROTEST in KL.
In a way, if I have extra time, I might just drop by to see what is up. =P
Well, sorry for being silent for quite some time. Been busy with work and preparation for the scholarship. Looking forward for the interview. (Keep me in prayer and wish me luck!)

While I am worrying about the petrol hike, scholarship interview and the university entrance results, I am also disappointed with the Italian defeat in EURO 08.


damn it! lost 3-0

But nevertheless I am looking forward to settle my work, the interview and focus on the EURO...I still have confidence with the Azurris. =P


No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007