June 21, 2008

Thinking of friends....it seems like a farewell for real...

The university life is about to begin. Enthusiasm is there....but nothing is more than the sadness within as I have to say goodbye to the close friends that I have.
I believe it is not the FINAL for those friendships yet I felt that indeed there will be a lot of difference from what it used to be. I am already missing those 'buddies'.
It seems right to post some of those "happy moments" in the blog but I felt that I want to keep those for the final days...=P so decided to post some appreciation here using images...

the cartoons clearly speak of those beautiful friendships I have...


These words are hard to be said, but I hope that the message is clear through this blog.

















Even before the goodbyes actually take place, I am already looking ahead and anticipate for "reunion"...










We are on our own now....the roads that separate this friendship...

two different roads for us..

Hope that in the years to come, when we finally meet up, there will be a great stories awaiting to be told....ALL THE BEST FOR ALL OF YOU!!


No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007