July 29, 2008

For her...

afraid of the camera, afraid of a lot of things and yet moments together has been cherished.

Some people wonder why I seldom blog about her.
Some people question my love for her.
Some people look at us as two people from different planets.
I hope that those who are close to me will begin to understand me and know that the past is the past. For me, she has been someone that I need, love and care for now.
Her name is Yen Leng.
What is love?
I will tell you what is love.
When I am busy working and not having a single moment to stop for a lunch, she would told me that she has prepared lunch for me, the only thing that she know...hotdog and bread. She would buy me my favourite drink, Coke and told me to drink it when I am thirsty. She would not forget about orange juice as she felt it is better to drink orange juice after eating food like hot dog and bacon bun. To me, that is love.
When I went to university to study, she would buy me a pack of biscuits of different brands and remind me to eat it when I am hungry. I am busy and she would told me, eat it when you have time. To me, that is love.
When I came back from university, she would not be too quick in wanting to meet me. She will tell me that "You need more rest." Although I know that deep down inside her, she would want to see me and hug me, I know she wants a better lifestyle for me than a hug for her. And yet I make it a point to see her every week I come back. To me, that is love.
You see, I am a very hot-tempered guy. So whenever I get angry or anything, she would be doing what she knows best, crying. Haha! But that never fails to melt my heart. To me, that is love.
If I were sick, she would be smsing me, worrying about me and though not able to do anything, she would always told me to drink more water...etc...To me, that is love.
Sometimes I might break my promise as I am busy with work and she knows it too well. She might get angry a bit but she wouldn't mind doing something less "significant" with me. To me, that is love.
She is not a very smart student. She knew I spent hours teaching her before STPM. She felt bad for disappointing me. She would cry when she couldn't get her university entrance not because of her but because of me. To me, that is love.
She is a Buddhist. I am a Christian. But she would go to church with me and now even read the Bible. She would learn to know what I know so that when people look at us again, they will never say we are from two different world. To me, that is love.
I will not try to convince people that we are perfect for one another, because when I am with her, though at times I might be angry or seems to be unhappy, I know deep down that she has been wonderful all the time.
I was struggling with my studies...she called me for assistance. But I love her and would not say no to such simple request. And while I might be doing things that I know for her, she has been doing what she could and what she did not know for me. To me, that is love.
For while I thought I love her more, she love me even more.
When I thought I give my best for her, she has given me everything.
There is not a single day I looked back and felt I made a mistakes. Being with her has been one of the most wonderful experience in my life. She might not be the smartest of all I know.
She might not be the prettiest that I know of. She might not be as good speaker as many that I know of and yet her being there for me...the little smile on her face never fail to light up my day. To me, that is love.
I want the world to know that I love you.
Love, Kian Hin.
Let´s talk about love

This is my love story

Boy meets girl and looks in her eyes
Time stands still and two hearts catch fire
Off they go rollercoaster ride
Up & down and around...
Twisted all out they minds
And then his friends
Said "its too soon to settle down"
And then her friends
Said "he's a playa, slow it down"
They couldn't be who they was
Cause it just seemed like love
Wasn't on they side
But this isn't ...

Just another love story
Together we'll make history
I know because it's just too real
They'll be no end to our love story
And this ain't gon end up
Like that Casablanca movie...no
This ain't no fairy tale or fiction
This is truly
Ours for all eternity
They'll be no end to our love story
Baby...

Ay bay bay it won't end, won't end, won't end
(repeat)

They'll be no end to our love story


5 comments:

  1. walao bro.
    when getting married?
    remember invite me!
    LOL

    p/s : feel so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how touching bro...speechless d...but sometimes even when a girl does all the abovementioned, it doesn't get appreciated as how u did..nevertheless, my sincerest best wishes to the both of you..don't let it end...we know the past is the past..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, that's sweet. You totally rock dude :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow....... best post from your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey... i guess you must be pretty surprised to hear from me... lol.. its me reporting from USM.. lol... its good la to hear you have such a person living life with you... Its not easy to find a companion... I know cos i'm still single and my hectic time table just doesn't permit me to have one for the next 3 years I guess... haha.. thats all from me.. take care bro and keep in touch

    ReplyDelete



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007