November 12, 2008

I've got myself A NEW BLOG

the image taken from my blog...

I'm keeping this blog but I'm having a new one as well. Partly because of Evon's comment on me being too political at times in my blog.
Well, nevertheless the blog will not just be on POLITICS, more on "Critics".
I name it Idle Page cause I'll only be blogging when I am having a lot of free time.
Gosh!! Couldn't wait to comment more on the new US President but at the moment, I shall be in a rest state.

http://kianhin-idle-page.blogspot.com/

Newton's First Law states that a particle/object will persist in its' state of rest or uniform velocity unless being acted upon by an external forces.

I shall be at rest unless an "external force" urge me into blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007