January 30, 2009

Runaway...


I wanna runaway,
Where my past cannot reach me,
To stay away from all the pain in me,


I wanna walkaway,
Into a new and peaceful place,
That no one knows me...

Where the past is history...

I am in need of a new world,
Where I never have to face this pain,
I wanna walk away,
And never looking back,
Far away,
Away from all that hurts me

I couldn't face another day,
I need to walkaway...
I will runaway,
Run into a new space...

I want a brand new story,
That I long to embrace,
But I know the truth,
My past will not stop haunting me...

I will walkaway,
I will runaway...
Runaway...
I will runaway....

I read of a friend's blog and honestly, it hurts me more than I imagine it to be.
Somehow these words just came out from my mind.
Runaway, walkaway...really, I hope I could just do that.

3 comments:

  1. Why so moody???
    It's chinese new year.
    You should be more cheerful haha

    SMILE

    (I see a smile in your face now, I can see you!!!)

    Life has it's
    up and down
    high and low
    It's what the down that make use more HIGH (I mean happy of course don't think dirty, ok? =P)

    so cheer up
    lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. hii friend..meet you again.. :D smile.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ^^
    linked u jor XD
    happy chinese new year XD

    ReplyDelete



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007