February 14, 2009

Calculus 2 and Statistic mid sem test over....

Calculus 2 and Statistic mid sem test over...next on the line would be Algebra Linear 2 and Probability and Statistics.
It was a rather long week with Statistic and Calculus 2 on the same week. Thank God it's over now. At least some time for me to relax. Well, I didn't really have much time to even blog here. One of the hobby that I will not let go despite of how busy the week may be. Anyway, for the first time in UM, I was part of an activity in my college. It was more like helping my roommate for the Chinese New Year celebration in my college.
Well, I only did it because both my test finish by Thursday. Not that I enjoy it but it was alright. Not too boring la at least. Hehe...

Well, today is Valentine's Day. If you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend, do spend some time together. And if you don't have one, don't be sad because celebration of love will only be more meaningful if it can be done with family, friends and loved ones.

1 comment:



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007