May 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Yen Leng!!

I went to KL with Yen Leng for her birthday. I didn't drive...the two of us took the earliest train to KL and then the latest one back in Ipoh for a day trip. I must admit that the trip was really tiring but I believe it worth it. It's a new experience for her and me myself as we visit KLCC and Berjaya Times Square.
I wonder if anyone actually manage to shop the whole building before but the shopping process was really terrible. When finally I was back in Ipoh, my leg was in extremely painful condition, worse than when I was still back in my athletics' days.

in the train...she was very excited at the beginning of the trip...;-)


when we first reached KL Sentral....at 7.35am

Posing as her first visit to KL with me...hehe!



First stop...breakfast in McD in KL Sentral...hungry already after travelling for 3 hours...

Exploring KL Sentral a bit...well, she's new here so wanna know about the places in KL!!


KLCC!!
We did some window shopping...OMG!!! those prices are really for damn rich people...haha!!


in KLCC!!

I took this...nice?


After that, KLCC Park...
This is our first place...KLCC Park...and honestly, it's bigger than I expect...gosh!!

Posing before the walk in the park..

part of the park...


Enjoying the beauty of the park

nice statues...these dolphins look real from far away...;-)

now the park is like SO BIG!!

and this is the map....

Enough of the park...I'll never finish walking through the park as it was about 10 am already...the sun prevented us from doing so...lOL!!

Next stop: Aquaria
It's in the Convention Centre as well...so many guards around...





While Yen Leng busy taking photo, I took a picture of hers doing so...

Aquaria is a good place to visit...

I forgot what this creature is called....all the funny names...haha!!


This is a big one....OMG!!

She's happy taking photos with the fish...I'm not sure if it's likewise for the fish...haha!


We thought of going for a Jurassic Park experience but tak jadi....it's not open on Monday!! aiks!! disappointed....


only manage to take photo from the outside...aiks!!


After that, off we go for Times Square....

Didn't really take photos by the time we reached there...was too tired to do so...hehe!!

By the time we reach Times Square, we were rather tired already....and the lunch...it was terrible...I'll never go for other Western style food again unless it's well known...loL!!

We pretty walk throughout the day, from 1st floor to 6th floor...and that's it....that's our limit...loL!!

Now this is what you call tired...
but when she realized I was taking her photos...


An automatic recovery!! Wow! the power of snapshot...loL!



Eventually we decided to go for a movie in GSC since there's nothing in IMAX theatre in Times Square...lame cinema....and we watched Star Trek...thank goodness the movie was fantastic!! manage to keep us both awake despite us being rather tired.

a must watched MOVIE in 2009....


We bought a couple t-shirt,(forgot to take photos of it) and I gave her two surprises, one a Secret Recipe cake and another one, the birthday present...

it's pretty big actually but was stuffed inside the paper bag...loL!!

food wastage....after a whole day trip, you just don't feel like eating...loL!!


When we were up in the train, she was quick to fall asleep compare to when we were on the way to KL. Well, by the time we reached Ipoh, it was like 12.45am. Reach home at bout 1.15 like that.
Then of course the natural thing for us to do is: ZZZ!!! ZZZ!!!

Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEN LENG!!

3 comments:

  1. haha...A so nice birthday for Yen Leng....
    Wish u and yen leng have a happy ending oo...
    best wishes for u n her...
    all the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...so good so nice...
    wish u n yen leng have a happy ending oh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyo, so nice lor...

    ^^

    Should get married liao lor..

    Haha... ^^

    ReplyDelete



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007