August 29, 2009

looking for MORE

I'm taking a short break after the whole week of studying for my mid semester test. I was reading from TIMES magazine, where I come across the stories of the youth in Japan.

THEY WANT TO BE HEARD!!


For too long, Japan's youth have been a silent minority. Now, on the eve of a crucially important general election, they seek a bigger voice in forging the future of their aging nation.

Time Magazine..

Reading this does makes me wonder how self centered we all are at times. We are too caught up with our own lives, making us blind towards our neighbours. I never really thought about Japan that way until I read about the young adults in the country. I think it's time for us to look for more stories from others around us...

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007