December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

So what did I do this year? Nothing special...just some time spent together with family and buddies from school. I went to Maria's Cafe with my family (including YenLeng) on Christmas eve for dinner.

the snapshot taken with YenLeng once reach Maria's Cafe

Well, overall I don't really like the food there (my family agrees with me) but I guess it's always good to try for something new...but one thing for sure, I don't think I will be going back there for another trial round...


the soup

salad

salmon

beef

turkey

Now I must said that I don't know their names...(they have fantastic names but the food is ordinary only, if not worse...in my own personal opinion). And of course, sitting inside Maria's doesn't help as the noise of the workers working are terrible...drop of spoon, fork etc....anyway, I am still happy to be able to spend precious time with my family members though..


my bro took this photo...too bad he is not in it...

And now my brother and I

After that we head to Starbucks for my favourite coffee!!


And this is what I got, the 2010 Starbucks planner!! ;-)

Now some of you might wonder what presents I got or give this year...let's keep this a secret ok? Hehe!!

Well, on Christmas day, I had a gathering with my USS1 pals...great to be seeing them but though we had one injured person, Jessie Cheah (drunkard)...hehe!! Not injured..just drunk and free fall...loL!!

I guess that sums up my Christmas celebration 2009!!


No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007