January 22, 2010

A love poem for YenLeng


I am sorry,

There are times I fail to love,

There are times I fail to care,

If there were time I neglect you,

I ask that you forgive me

And teach me to love you even more



I am sorry,

Because I fail to keep my word,

Because I fail to make you smile,

If there were time I cause you to drop tears,

I ask that you forgive me,

And I will catch every drop of those tears


I am sorry,

For my arrogance,

For my ambition,

If there were time I chase after my own dream,

Forgetting that you need me too,

I ask that you hold my hands and remind me that I need to slow down


I am sorry,

If I couldn’t protect you,

If I couldn’t give you everything you wishes for,

If there were times I failed to see what you need,

I ask that you share that passion of yours,

So that I will know how happiness looks like for you.


I am not perfect,

I am not a good person either,



But what I have is this,

I promise to walk through the dark and pain with you,



No matter how far and how difficult this journey would be,

I will hold on

And stay with you till the very end.





P.S: I love you

3 comments:

  1. This is just too shweeeeet! Aww! She'll be so happy to read this. All the best to you guys. Stay strong together! :)

    Mally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...so sweet lol!

    all the best to you!

    just try to care...care abt what u care!

    ReplyDelete



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007