June 22, 2010

Ready to roll..

After taking into some consideration, my friend was right about delaying the World Vision thing. Although I'm enthusiastic about it, I know I must take into consideration the continuous flow of income, which I don't have at the moment.
Well, university is going to start soon. And for the first time, I'm looking forward towards it. Well, let's said it's my final year and I wanna end it as soon as possible.

Anyway, for now, I wanna enjoy my holiday a bit....am in Penang now. Drinking coffee while blogging here...will be on the roll for shopping later with my mom.

I saw this baby girl next to me who is crying and all...with the father trying to comfort her. Well, it makes me wonder what family life would look like. Anyway, there is a season for everything. For now, I want to live my life to the fullest. There are aims and goals that I must achieve and I am ready to roll...but for now, I must surpress the excitement and take things one at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007