July 01, 2010

Started studying

I have started studying for my MLC exam. With just about 12 more days before uni starts, I am finding myself struggling to sleep. It's not a good sign but due to this, I am up and awake studying for my MLC exam....
I remembered a very good friend of mine once told me that "studying MLC helped me to sleep"
Although the effect was entirely different as I am not getting any more sleepy by studying but I am sure by channeling and focusing my energy on positive things will be something that benefit me.

By the way, YenLeng gave me the S&P Global Strategy on Malaysian Equities book to read. Probably this will help me to learn more about investment...loL!!
I better get back to study...

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007