July 07, 2010

Today's aim: finish chapter 5 for MLC

I know the progress in my MLC studies is very slow but I'll put in more and more effort each day.
Today, my aim is to finish up chapter 5. Hopefully, I can do that but for now, I need to learn to balance my time...I need my sleep as well...and to be back in jogging and running more consistently. It will be terrible to grow fatter after the holiday (loL! i wanna be more muscular!!)

Anyway, I had my hair cut today. Was very upset because the lady cut it too short in my opinion. Damn it!! Gonna boycott that place already. And then, I'll need to settle some of the stuff for my house today.

Hopefully, everything will run smoothly...time to get back to studies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007