August 19, 2010

Busy, tired and lazy...

It has been a while since I blog. It has also been a while since I contact any of my friends. To say that I was only busy would be a lie because I do have time to do things that are useless, such as watching movie...Shutter Island for example, and then playing some ProEvolutionSoccer(PES) with my housemates.

I guess I was tired and lazy to do anything meaningful at the moment. I just want to focus on my studies, read some important stuff, sleep and live my own life for a while.

I am blogging this as I wait for my class, which is about to start in an hour in KDK. Feeling rather sleepy (only slept 1hour plus) and tired, I feel like blogging and writing this. I am sorry and I promise I'll be back in blogosphere in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007