October 06, 2010

parts of what I did...

Well, I sort of had a bad day yesterday. I woke up late, went for my first class and the aircond rosak...but the lecturer insisted on continuing with the lectures...and then, when I was on the way to the examination hall for my mid test, it rained...and to make things worse, I made careless mistakes during the test...well, guess it was just not my day. 

After that, I went to Midvalley with Aaron, Wei Hoong, Weoi Loong, and Clement. I bought the Genius G-Pen F509 instead of the Bamboo Pen and Touch. I wouldn't say it's too sensitive and it's more difficult to write compare to normal pen. I guess I should expected this. Anyway, here are some of the snapshots I took with Chin Sian's camera. 


While it's still in the box

Tada!! this is the surface for writing...

taking it out from the box...

this is the pen holder in the plastic bag.

Genius? Hmm..i prefer Bamboo though..

the pen in the box...

this is the guide for the shortcut key..

Well, those squarish boxes are the shortcut key that could be edited by me..

Here you go again..

now the pen holder is out...



This is the pen

it's easy to hold onto it...but not that easy to write on it...loL!

now this looks more like it...


I got two free CDs for some of the softwares that I could play with it...
Well, that's what I got for myself in Midvalley. On the other hand, the rest of the dudes got themselves food...sushi, maggi, eggs, 100Plus and many others..

Now this is what Weoi Loong, Clement and I ate for suppper...Aaron and Wei Hoong went back to 5th college though.

The chef is Clement...tada!!

the chef...

6 maggi, 6 eggs for 3 person...hmm...

he definitely look like he can cook...

this is what I prepared...jobs done!!

Now we're ready to eat..
Well, I guess I spent too much time playing yesterday...headache today...sucks la the feeling....then I slept until 4.30pm like that...really very san fu...wasted one day and now that I'm done with blogging, it's time to get back to studies...:-)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Clement masak u guys still can eat ?? XD tidak masuk hospital?? XD

    ReplyDelete



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007