November 08, 2010

the different me...

Was supposed to be studying but then feel like playing with some of the photos I took before...muahahaha!! and blog as well...just finished blogging on the Blackberry Torch...the best Blackberry phone for now...;-)


Anyway this blog is about the different me... 





Lalala...like my new haircut? I like it lots!! muahahaha!!

Well, this is the latest one...TADA!!






Initially after I went for the haircut, everyone was like "What's wrong with you?" but then I guess I just wanna do something different. I mean...I'm graduating soon and I can't imagine myself going to work in this kind of hairstyle so if I don't do it now, when do I have the opportunity for such haircut? Well, am seriously happy with the haircut...it's my birthday gift to myself...muahahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007