November 04, 2010

Less than one more year to go...

Well, I have less than one more year in university. Maybe about another 6 months and I am really looking forward to it. 

A lot of people have been telling me about the pressure working and how life can be so different when we get into the working world. I hope I can be as enthusiastic as I am now about working when I really do enter the working world. 

Anyway, after the MLC exam the other day, I really felt a bit emotional because I knew the possibility of passing the external paper is very low. But I read of a quotation from Bill Gates that somehow inspire me...."Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose." In a way, I was probably over confident because even with the remaining 10 days, I thought I could finished the entire syllabus of 52 chapters. Anyway I did managed to finish reading and understanding most of it but there are some parts that I left behind because I don't have the time to cover all of them. Well, I guess this is a lesson to me and I'm going to learn from it. 

Alright, I knew I have talked about the things that I want to do before graduating and I've done about half of them only due to some of the problems that I face this semester. However, I guess all of these must be put into past and it's time to focus on what's important to me. My life, my career, my dream.

I am going to take the next exam P and will be taking the MLC again if I couldn't pass. It is time to learn more about financial terms. I've been reading the business news for about a week and seriously, there are things that I read about on the news and couldn't understand. Luckily, I could easily google it for me to know. I think it is also important to focus on my university exam. Some of mid semesters were very terrible while some others are quite good. I have about 2 to 3 weeks study week so I'm gonna make up for my finals for sure. 


Well, I'm also looking for a new gadget. Am thinking about the iPhone 4 but since I'm not a big Apple fan, I might consider Android instead. At the moment, the Samsung Galaxy Tab seems fun. But it's quite expensive....approximately 2.7k without contract and if I use Digi Smartplan, another RM68...or I could consider buying the Tab without using the 3G for connection. But then it would be dumb to be only able to connect in places with Wifi. It's really a headache and not to forget that the Tab is 7 inch. 
Initially, I want to work in HSBC in call centre for the night shift but with my parents' objection, I don't think I have much choice. Without a stable income coming in monthly, I couldn't spend so much at the moment so there is a need for proper consideration. 




Well, there are a few other alternatives...smartphone like HTC desire, LG Optimus 7 and some others attract me as well....Anyway, I really couldn't make up my mind for now....aiks!!


But then, I'm not gonna let these gadgets occupy all my time...it's time to be serious and face the world...i'm looking forward to it!!

1 comment:

  1. hey bro...after reading your blog, i can't help it but shed tears (exaggerating). well written i said. i felt it somehow about how eager i am to be in the working world. nothing worth me staying in the university any longer :( another thing, i can say my midterms surely and definitely worst than yours, but somehow i don't know what can i do to help it. basically it's just too broken beyond repair. i am having hard time focusing my mind since i went into unicersity. my life a wreak and i am doing nothing to make up for it. damn emo recently.. anyway all the best to you in your finals. and take care :)

    ReplyDelete



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007