December 08, 2010

it's been a while and finally...

It's been a while since I blogged and I must admit that the exams are really making me feel tired and less enthusiast about what's coming next. Anyway, it is great to know that I could sit down and relax and that there will not be an exam the next day. Haha!!

Alright, first of all, I just want to blog a bit on some of the songs that I have been listening. I am sure there are a lot of people who have heard about the song "I believe I can fly" by R. Kelly. Well, the R.Kelly version was awesome but I felt that the one that Kenny G and Yolan was perfect. 


After that, I have downloaded that an album by Kenny G and thumbs up is all I can give. I realized that I have been listening to a lot of variation of musics...from Jason Derulo, Linkin Park, Eminem, Kenny G, sentimental, Michael Buble, Christian and others...which I think is a good thing. (but I guess my favourite is still Linkin Park). Anyway, at the moment, Jazz, classical and yes, even Latin. Honestly, I am kinda sick of Chinese song already. Always the same style but then some of the songs still manage to capture my heart. 


It's probably weird to be blogging about music here but it is really something that I am really into lately besides searching for gadgets information. Owh...how I wish I could buy some new gadgets for this Christmas but I guess it's better to focus the attention on my external papers. (which are quite expensive as well...so better forget about gadget...)


Well, I'll be back in Ipoh for a few days and go back to Kl on the 13th again for my morning class. Looking forward to the break I have in Ipoh and also ready to roll for a second round....guess that's all for now...


I am blogging from Starbucks now, while waiting for the train back to Ipoh. (gosh!! gonna wait until 5.35pm....somebody help me pls! haha!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007