December 21, 2010

Lone Ranger adventure in Midvalley...

I went to Midvalley on my own the other day. No main objective...just wanna get myself chilled and yeah, I was totally amazed by the number of people there...the celebration and festive season...was just walking around looking at the decoration in Midvalley.















Well, I felt that there are just too many soft toys around but really nice...haha!!  Hope I can own all of them...loL!! Anyway, was really happy to see those happy faces around me...especially the kids...they were like smiling so innocently not knowing that the world ain't as beautiful as their fairy tale world....anyway, continue my journey to the Gardens...thought of going to Starbucks for the drink but it was full...


It was then that I remembered a friend of mine who told me that Austin Chase's environment was great as well. I went there and the environment was nice. There was a couple who were busy looking at their laptop and Ipad. Then, I saw two guys having their coffee and eating the cake from the shop. They did not look at any electronic device but instead, they were reading a book and a newspaper respectively. Cool....at least, there are people who still appreciate books and newspaper...


I decided to try the Caramel Latte and it was quite good...but I still prefer Starbucks one and the one here is more expensive. 




 



Well, this is the decoration from Austin Chase....quite normal...nothing extraordinary....I notice that you could play scrabble and some board games here. And there are a lot of magazines for you to read....I was reading some magazines when a group of hot chicks coming in. They were talking about the benefits of going to club, bar, and places like Starbucks for drinks etc....anyway didn't waste much of my time looking at them as I was pretty into the article that I was reading on the magazine...


Quite a lonely adventure but somehow, I enjoyed the silence...without anyone asking so much questions...occassionally my phone would vibrate and I would smsed with YenLeng but besides that, I'm totally disconnected with the world and observing it move. 


Moving on from there, the Gardens...and the design and decoration was quite classy...no childish soft toys...just beautiful decorations...






Somehow the environment here bring the elegance and class with it...no wonder the items here are quite pricey...haha!! 

Well, I'll probably plan more lone ranger adventure but for now, that's it...I really do enjoy looking at the photos that I take from here...well, time to get back to studies....

Tomorrow will be the Exam Prep and the day after tomorrow will be the exam day and it'll be back to Ipoh day....gonna embrace each moment...being here or in Ipoh...I guess this is something that I learn...

"I'm punchin', crashin', I'm gonna Fight to find myself, Me and no one else!" Well, time to study...hope you enjoy your day too!! It's Christmas season...the season of love and giving...let's make the most of this time....
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007