December 10, 2010

Went for a movie with YenLeng

As I promised, I went to watch Chronicles of Narnia, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader in 3D with YenLeng. Well, the movie is not too bad, with some of the effects of the 3D.

Well, I was sick so I did not buy anything except for a mineral water to drink. Honestly, the renovation of the TGV Ipoh is pretty good. Anyway, I am just glad to be back to Ipoh, went out with YenLeng and had a nice time relaxing. 

It has been a hectic period but I am gonna use this time to recover. (cough and flu are torturing...) Anyway, that's all for now as I'm on medication. Time to sleep again...sighs!! 

3 comments:

  1. haha.. but compare with other place.. ipoh cinema still worst.. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. the worst thing is.. ipoh ticket MUST book early.. it got seat constraint. especially those special day or eve.. hoho.. now still the situation still the same?

    ReplyDelete



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007