However, with the announcement of Windows Phone 7 series, the feedbacks and remarks have all been positive. The question now remains is whether the Windows phone could challenge iPhone in the smartphone industry. We have seen what Android phone has managed to do and the competition is getting tighter. It is not a surprise that Apple decide to sue HTC. It is after all a case of trying to dominate the market. But we have heard that Microsoft is ready to help these companies regarding the lawsuit.
That aside, Windows Phone 7 has been gaining praise for a few reasons.
- Microsoft is willing to do away with the old UI and stylus style as the trend shift to touchscreen phone. The new layout that was presented to us last month was fantastic. The hubs available help made the usage of phone easier and smarter.
- Then, there is the Microsoft Office Mobile, which is something that the company is very strong at. The inclusion of OneNote and the showing off of the Office function was fantastic, nice and adorable. It also helps with all the integration available via the internet.
- Of course, Windows are also introducing a few new functions...we all know bout Zune player, Zune software on the computer and now Zune is coming to mobile phone. Well, it would be interesting to see how this is going to challenge the Itune of Apple.
- Then, gaming is something that Windows know they are capable of challenging other companies. And it is true with Xbox. And now they are bringing the Xbox Live to Windows Phone. And more is to be told about the cool features available.
- Social network integration is also a must as Microsoft recognize that.