January 28, 2011

Chinese New Year dinner with coursemates...

Just got back from a dinner with my coursemates...something like a CNY dinner. Well, though I don't really like the food, I'm quite happy with the company. 
It's my 3rd and final year in university...and I am getting closer to most of my coursemates but I must admit there are certain gap between the Chinese and English educated students. I am trying not to focus too much on the difference and that has probably help. 

Was feeling kinda tired today...headache and ya...the laziness is creeping in. After all, holiday is coming.
Here are some of the snapshots taken:











Well, hopefully, all of you guys have a great Chinese New Year celebration!! 
The journey ahead might lead us to different roads but it's good to leave behind good memories...

GONG XI FA CAI!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007