January 23, 2011

Thinking before sleeping time

It's about time to sleep since I'll be waking up at 4.45 tmr...anyway was really tired even after the weekend. In fact I dun really hv the time to rest. Gosh!! I even miss the pool session with Addie. (sorry bro for that) well, was just wondering hw I should spend my time so that I'll hv more time to study n rest. Am really tryin to set some priority right. I was also wondering if I should get a new phone...haha couldn't stand it everytime I c my sis wf her new iPhone. Ish!! Lol...
Well I think my mind is more into my schedule bcz I seriously need to study for my external paper ald...
Anyway I am also blogging using the new app in the iPod that I just downloaded...blogbooster and honestly it's quite good. I could easily post photos and links as well.
Well time to sleep...good nite world!!!
Saw this in my bro's iPod...wish to hv kyoko fukuda accompany me sleep BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007