February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day....

I always got this feeling that whenever Valentine's day is around the corner, people get over-excited...some people spending hundreds, if not thousands...now that's not a bad thing. I personally spend a lot on occassion like these as well but since I'll be in KL this year and YenLeng in Ipoh, I'll probably be back at home, resting and chilling...
Anyway, I am blogging in the library after my test so was feeling a bit tired plus I'm sick. Anyway, I was reading some of the articles regarding Valentines' Blues...
Now, if you are reading this and feeling the blues, here are some of the things that you should do to change things around:

  1. Go out with your singles buddies....go for a drink, chill a bit, go for a movie or whatever...who says singles can't enjoy on Valentine's day..
  2. Give yourself a "ME" time. Life has been hectic and busy all the time...maybe this is a good time for you to rest. Make yourself your favourite drink...get yourself into the bath tub (if you have one), chill yourself, watch a cool movie in your room and tuck yourself to bed early. (now that might sound boring but how many times could you really do that?)...if these ain't the stuff you're into, go and do what you always wanted to do...maybe like going for club or maybe just go for a drink at a bar...whatever that excites you...
  3. Ignore all the remarks that you didn't have a single Valentine's Day card...
  4. DON'T GO FOR A VALENTINE'S MOVIES....

Now I'm sure that it's awesome to be able to celebrate a lovely day with your loved ones....but I'm sure it'll be just as great to hang out with your friends instead. I'm glad that YenLeng is supportive in a lot of things that I'm doing...while I might not be celebrating this beautiful occassion with her, I believe it is something that mark the maturity of a relationship...the need to allow both parties to have their own space, while maintaining the relationship...anyway, Happy Valentine's Day!! 



1 comment:

  1. hello Kian HIn..what u said is right.. no cry out loud if there is nothing to do on this day..

    ReplyDelete



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007