March 12, 2011

Feeling tired

Was blogging this while on the car back to home after visit my grandma in hospital fatimah. Anyway I was feeling really tired and there are times when I just wanna off my phone, get my favorite book, head to Starbucks on my own and stay there for a few hours...I'm probably tired socially, mentally and also physically...
Every week I had to travel back and the 3 hours journey is starting to feel like a lot longer especially when I felt so exhausted after all the tests weekly...
It doesn't help with other works that I'm preoccupied with..
It also feel a lot more tiring when I go out these days...it was as if I'm trying to make time for people around me and I don't get to relax on my own...
Having the iPhone helps in certain ways as there are things that I could do on the go like blogging, surf net and also memorize formulas for my exams and tests...
Anyway I'll probably rest in Ipoh on Monday as well...just wanna get some good rest before I head back to KL for another round of tests...

I guess I'm just out of battery...run out of juice...aiks!! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007