April 22, 2011

Good Friday

It is Good Friday today and there ain't any plans for any celebration or anything since I am in KL, I just wanna reflect on what I call "second birth". Honestly, I still remember the first time I ever stepped into the church...it was for Easter celebration and Jian Yao invited me. Back then, the only purpose I went was for the food and the chicks. 

But it was during that time that I met LiangHin and also heard about "Jesus". While the image of "Jesus" may have look different during the different phases that I went through, the first time was always the most meaningful.

And I owe it a lot to Jian Yao and LiangHin...one who bring me to CGBC for the first time and the other who has become the mentor for so many years. The days of being a mentee has long passed but truly, it was at that time that I start to be who I am today....

The road ahead is still long, and I have yet to reach the half of it...and I have already exhausted but these feelings, these thoughts, these reflections, these memories will teach me how to face the future.


It is indeed Good Friday and while God may be a term so "BIG" and filled with mystery, love has come to me at that time...thank you Jian Yao! and thank you Liang Hin!!

1 comment:

  1. This is good news to me, Kian Hin... hope you will continue to walk the path with God's guidance... take care and God bless you always!

    ReplyDelete



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007