May 14, 2011

Mun Kar's Wedding [continued]

Now that my exam is over, I could spend more time on the blog for my cousin's wedding. 

Alright...so here are the snapshots...

oops! don't misund...it's not my wedding...haha!! we're just the guests...

 
Not this is the King and Queen

the cake!!

some tea ceremony.
The wedding tea ceremony

I have seen it in the movies before but I have not really seen it with my own eyes. It is a ceremony where, the couple, would offer tea to their parents. Anyway I did some Google research and realize that the actual tea ceremony, however, involved only the groom’s family and was conducted after the exchange of vows. Anyway, the tea ceremony is symbolic in a sense that it is an act of introduction to between the families and as a symbol of respect toward the groom's relatives.



The buffet before the wedding ceremony..

THE MANY PHOTOS WITH THE BRIDE















cousins and I




AND ALONG COMES THE BRIDEGROOM AS WELL....












P.S: Sorry for the low quality shot....I don't have those quality photoshots with me...haha! It's with my cousin..

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your cousin!

    Those pictures taken in the hotel room, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thx ya!! Those are taken in the hotel room because the husband is from KL and she's from Ipoh...:-)

    ReplyDelete



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007