June 19, 2011

Happy Father's day

Today is Father's day and just decided to post something about it. 
I guess one thing that we must learn to accept is that everyone is a human, and human are with flaws...and that includes fathers. I believe this is the day that we should learn to accept our father for their weaknesses and their strength. 

Sometimes, growing up makes it harder to relate to parents. You tend to think of yourself as more capable but Father's day is a good reminder that this is the man that has given so much so that we can be who are today. And I just want to take this time to wish my father and the many fathers out there, Happy Father's Day!! 

I read this on the internet and hopefully, we will take the opportunity we have, to love those around us.
There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.

Anyway, my family and I went to Johnny's in Jusco to celebrate Father's day. 
After makan, we went jalan-jalan before settling in Coffee Bean for our drink. 
I couldn't post photos into the blog....didn't know why but I'll just post it some other time...happy Father's day!!

 

1 comment:

  1. In another few years you will be embarking the journey to marriage and fatherhood too.. this is a life cycle.. :)
    I couldnt get a place to park in Jaya Jusco on saturday.. so crowded..guess everyone was out celebrating this special occasion..

    ReplyDelete



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007