July 18, 2011

A new phase of life

It has been some time since I blog and I have to admit...I was busy with a lot of things...work, assignment, supplement business and also other preparation in Kuala Lumpur. 
Anyway I just wanna share some of the things that have been happening to me. It is not too difficult at work at the moment...colleagues are friendly and I learned my tasks quite easily. Guess I'm waiting for more to come...anyway, here is where the place I sit in the office in Menara Great Eastern.

This is where my colleagues sit

My place...the computer is pretty lame though...haha!!
Anyway, I have to wake up at about 6.30am daily for work but I think I can cope with it. To be honest, I couldn't be more motivated than this.

At the moment, I'm staying in University Tower with friends. Will need to find a permanent place, somewhere near LRT station hopefully. Once I have settled down, it will be easier to manage the budget. I realized that it's not really a bad idea to take LRT...after all, it is easy to get into reading on the LRT as well. 

I went to The Gardens the other day and I bumped into Nicol David.

she looks pretty good in real life man...haha!!
Well, this week will be heading back to Ipoh and I'll probably spend more time on the latest update. 

Btw, I heard that the Galaxy Tab 10.1 is coming out at the end of this month. I think it is time to buy a tablet for usage on the go but for now, it is best to save for a while before spending....guess that's all for this short update...

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007