October 08, 2011

Busy

It has been some time since I update the blog...time has passed...some things have changed, some things have not...

Steve Jobs is no longer around anymore...
The economy is as bad as ever...
People (including myself) still claim to be as busy as ever...
I started going to the gym in my company and I liked it lots (will blog about it some other time)
Exam is around the corner...
Team building on Sunday while convocation on Saturday (can't believe my weekends are taken by activities that are not of my priority)
The rich is still getting richer while the poor is poorer...the same old story.

Looking back at these times, I realized that there are so many that we could do and yet chose not to....

Were you to slow down and reflect on your life, you will see how much is missing...

I write this blog, with the deepest regret of the things that I have neglected...

I believe it is time to ponder on one of the quote by the late Steve Jobs, who have been remarkable and proactive in his days: “Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

Anyway as tomorrow will be my convocation, I decided to do a live feeds or live blogs here: so do follow my blog as early as 7.30 if you are interested...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007