December 26, 2011

Christmas

I always wonder what makes Christmas so special...for Christians, it is the birth of Jesus...
For non-Christians, I believe it is the holiday season and Santa Claus...
Anyway I usually would spent Christmas with my family but since my family went to Singapore, I am doing something rather different....

For Christmas eve, I spent the night with Yen Leng and some of my friends from school, Kumara, Chee Hoe, Victor and William...while there was nothing special and the feeling for Christmas is quite different this year, it's great to know that we are all doing good...not forgetting Kumara's iPhone 4S.

As for Christmas, I went to church for the worship session in the morning...met Jian Yao for a short breakfast session. Then I teman my grandmother for lunch...it was a good time to just be talking about anything that comes across my mind with her and to know she is doing good is a great relief.

After that met up with my close buddies, Addie, Alicia and Samuel Choo...it's been a long time but it feels as good as it was back then. It is great to be talking crap as usual. Haha!!

Then night time Christmas dinner with YenLeng in Jusco and tried looking for a watch for her but cannot find a suitable one.
The night ends with a yum cha session with William, Jo Ee, Kumara, Dhilip and Sai Mun...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Christmas is like having an extra holiday for us, right? hahhaa.. yes, to me as a Christian, it is to remember Christ....

    ReplyDelete



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007