December 16, 2011

Will you buy the new iPhone 4S?

Things become pretty interesting when a company like Apple launch a new product...

Quite a number of people in the office ask me about the difference between Galaxy S2, iPhone 4 and 4S...well, it's time for bonus for most of them and so naturally the question that pop up: is it time to buy smartphone?? Some are more specific...should I buy the new iPhone 4S??





Well, having play with my own iPhone 4, Yen Leng's iPhone 4S...and been to a few Samsung's stores to play with the Galaxy family, I personally think that the device that worth the money is still S2 and for those of you who are looking for a simplified user experience, you may wanna pay a little more for the 4S...

But while 4S has the additional Siri, iPhone 4 is probably good enough for those who want a cheaper one...






The only difference is the additional Siri in 4S and speed...but if you are no serious gamer, you might not even see the difference between iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S...


Well, that's my verdict...the question is: will you buy the iPhone 4S??

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. long time didn't drop by my bro's blog lol..plannning buying HTC , iphone or S2 LOLx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well tell me when u got ur new phone.::

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be great to own one if it will satisfy not just your personal wants but also your needs.

    ReplyDelete



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007