January 22, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Chinese New Year is a unique celebration because it focuses so much on the traditional values of love, family and togetherness. I remembered how we would be so excited in gathering on the eve of the Chinese New Year for the reunion dinner.

Now that I'm older, the excitement is far lesser but I am beginning to understand what it means to love and care for your family. The steps into adulthood are not easy but with the support of family, I know I can make it.




I drew this with my iPad...Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!


I guess I can only hope everyone to have an amazing Chinese New Year celebration together with their loved ones. Cherish the time that we have together because we might not have it forever.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007