January 15, 2012

Memories spent with family...

One of the best part being in a family is to have the memories that are good, bad and ugly all at the same time. 

I believe every family has their own flaws but regardless of what it is, our family is the greatest gift that God can give to us, and I'm thankful for this gift and I hope I am as much a blessing as they are to me.

I think the Chinese New Year is one of the best occassion for us to remind ourselves to give more time to our family. It is funny to hear some young graduates who said it is impossible to care for both family and career...one thing for sure, family comes first regardless of what it is in relation to one's career. 

Being at 24, it teaches me a lot of thing. Time doesn't wait for us. Whatever passed will not return and that is something we must learn to cherish. We only have one life to live and let us not regret about it at the end of the day.

This video is a dedication to my family, because if not for them, I won't be who I am today...



I couldn't think of a better song than Josh Groban's "You Raised Me Up" because truthfully, these are people that help me grow...

When I am down and oh my soul so weary,
When troubles come and my heart burden be,
Then I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit a while with me,

You raised me up,
So I can stand on mountains,
So I can walk on stormy seas,
I am strong when I am on your shoulders,
You raised me up,
To more than I can be.


No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007