January 17, 2012

Taking a break...

Burnout is probably one thing that I must seek to avoid in order to be consistent in doing what is right. Today, I decided to leave early from work and get back home to have an hour of break before going to teach tuition.

It felt great to just be back at home, and rest. Something that I needed badly. Life is tiring but it is also fun. I want to be able to enjoy even while things might not be going all good, even when things could be messy.

I mentioned in my previous post that tomorrow is another day, and that is why we need to take a break. I'm totally refreshed coming back home, and just relaxing before going to the Homes to teach. In being part of this bigger stories, I knew I must learn to take time off, and I'm glad I head home earlier today.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007