February 01, 2012

Keep learning and relearning...

I wonder how many of us look into the mirror and asked "How can I improve myself?" I don't usually do that but lately when some things don't work out fine, I started to ask questions like that.

I realized that I have this big weakness in management...I'm so lazy at managing things that I left it as it is...and when things accumulate, it becomes messy. Today, I looked at my BCard and check at it and look at what Bonuslink offer is regarding the extra points by pumping petrol in Shell. I also looked at my Starbucks card and realized that I did not redeem the 1 extra free complimentary drink in it. 

Looking at my workloads in the office, it is piling up with everyone saying that it is urgent. I'm trying to manage the reports and I think I'm learning how to manage it better.

In terms of my financial condition, I allowed my brother to take care of everything. But I realized that not being able to oversee all these could be an issue in managing my money. I also realized that I have yet to claim my petrol mileage and also a one day pay or leave that I am entitled to. Well, I'm learning to take care of these with technology. I am currently using My Wallet+, which only costs about USD$1.99 to help me monitor my expenses.

I am also thinking of a better way to manage my time. With Monday, Tuesday and Thursday being booked for the tuition classes in Sentul, I wanted to make sure that I managed it properly. I'm cutting down on a lot of social activities but finding more time for myself gives me much freedom that I long for. Of course I'm not talking about saying NO to entertainment but it's about managing it. 

Well, that is one part that I know I have to learn...in terms of management. I also need to learn to control my diet...the food intake....needs to avoid from McD too much...apparently, the food is not good for health. Then, there is the need to exercise...it's easier said than done...of course, I'm able to manage this better especially on days that I'm at home. But I believe there is a need for a better consistency. 


Hopefully, I'll learn and relearn more things for this coming year...life passed by without waiting and I just did not want to waste a moment of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007