February 21, 2012

Outing with friends

Well, it was just a random weekend. We had nothing much to do. Ming Yee rang Tom and called for a small gathering and that's it...the date was set!!

I was supposed to meet with a friend on that Sunday to get some facial product in KLCC....nevertheless, we met up in the morning in SS2 for breakfast...surprisingly, Aaron was free to join us....Choon Foong had a last minute appointment and missed the morning session. Bee Geik was with us in the morning as well for the breakfast before she went for the tuition. 
(I wonder where are my other UM kakis...anyway, never mind since I'm not the organizer...according to MingYee, the rest were busy.)

After that, we head to Midvalley for a pool session...playing pool has been quite a frequent activities for us...mainly because it is quite cheap!! haha!! 
Then, Ming Yee and the rest wanted a bowling game....never my favourite but I'm the kind that is quite flexible so to the bowling arena we did.



I know I suck at bowling but I'm still the best among Aaron, Tom and Ming Yee....at least on that day...haha!!
 



Another round and I still beat them...but my marks dropped...I guess I was plain lucky...Aaron was pretty good towards the end....the same goes for Tom but Ming Yee...ahem...from bad to worse....lOL!!


Alright, the day couldn't end without alcohol right? After all, we are all adults...and so we head to the hottest place at the moment, OT, OverTime....and we brought Choon Foong along....after all, we had to celebrate United victory over Liver"fool"....oops!!

Cheers!!

Well, we made it cooler with the Flaming Lambor....honestly, it was not as good as the one in Zouk but nevertheless, a good memory... 


And as usual, after you drink, you become gila a bit...and check out my two crazy housemates...



Aaron and Tom!!

Of course, I did not include Ming Yee in...she was even worse...lesson learnt from this: Never bring camera or video recording when go for drinking session... 

Well, I'm just glad to hang out together....hopefully, there will be more to come!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007