March 10, 2012

Need an alarm clock

I used to have the iPad 2 as my alarm but since the iPad was stolen, I am going to search for a new device to pair with my iPhone as an alarm clock or should I just buy an alarm clock? I can't use the iPhone as an alarm on its' own because the speaker is spoiled. (don't intend to repair it either since I normally listen to music on headset or the house speaker)

I was blogging about changing a new habit and I am definitely going to need a good alarm clock for it. Even a good ones might not be able to wake me up from sleep...haha!!

Anyway, I saw some very good ones in iHome website but I'm not so sure if there are any in Malaysia. I saw some in Machines though but damn pricey...

So, if you happen to have any idea, buzz me....

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007