May 13, 2012

Mother's Day dinner in Mun Cheong Restaurant

Well, it's Mother's Day...normally, we would go for Western food but this time around as my grandmother is also around, we went to Mun Cheong Restaurant. It is a pretty good Chinese cuisine restaurant but it is really not my favourite. Let's put it this way: I don't fancy eating Chinese cuisines. 

Alright, here is the first dish served when we reached there...


This is quite an expensive dish but I kinda dislike it!! Honestly, can't it just be a normal soup without too much of seafood...


Well, everyone seem to find the food to be rather nice....I'm probably the odd one...

Anyway, here is the next one served:


If anyone who know me long enough, prawns and seafood are really not my thing...








Well, basically, these are the dishes served...not a fan of any of them but I think this taught me one important thing...


Regardless of one's own preferences of food, it is always enjoyable when you do so with your family members...


Happy Mother's Day!!


Enough of the dinner, time to get ready for the final game of the season....QPR and United must win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007