May 28, 2012

Taking the action

A lot of people are so afraid of what will happen next that they never really take action to change their lives.

If you are like me, there will be so much regrets in lives...things that you wished you have done...but it's not all over...our lives could have its deepest shit but it does not mean the end...if you are willing to take action. It doesn't matter whether you are 24, 34, 44 or whatever...as long as you take that chance, that one shot...you know you can make the difference..

Today, I am taking that action...it might mean making a lot of crazy mistakes along the way but it's best failing knowing that I have done my best than to be fail without trying...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007