June 28, 2012

Dinner in Q Bistro

Well, I am not really the type who would look for nice food. As long as it is fulfilling, it is good enough for me. I am also basically the fast food generation as well as the mamak frequent visitors (partly due to the football fixtures). 


Anyway today I went for dinner in Q Bistro in Bandar Seri Permaisuri...thanks to the company of Tom, I don't have eat dinner on my own.


Anyway, this is what I ordered: Nasi Q-Bistro...


The chicken is quite amazing with the sauce....and I must said that the egg is nice!!


A big thumbs up to Mamak food here...





This is the reason why I believe even though there is no TV in Q Bistro, there are a lot of people who go there for mamak session....

Imagine a mamak without football attraction that still managed to have good business...

Truly satisfied with my decision and will now rest while await for Italy game against Germany...bring on the Germans....the Azzurri fear no one!!


No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007