June 23, 2012

trying to study...

I was alone this weekend in KL so I have more time for myself...in a way, I'm glad to have this time alone...haha!! Get to do things on my own....study...


so this is my attempt to study...





Get into the nerd mode...

calculator - check!
pencil and papers - check!
coffee - check!
notes - check!




It wasn't too long that I realized I was starting to look at my iPhone...










Deciding to be more firm, I put my iPhone aside...but before long, this happens:







Another half an hour passed and I'm on the other BOOK instead...


Just as the image below, 




It also happen to me...





And then, suddenly it was EURO 2012 again...



Goal!! Germany won!!

I tried my best to get into the studying mode on a Saturday morning as well...it worked well until I decided to listen to some music...


End up browsing web and listening to hitz.fm...

Well, it was not all that bad...I still finished one chapter...haha!!




No comments:

Post a Comment



You are visitor Website Hit Counter since Dec 10th 2007